Thursday, January 2, 2014

Truth...

During the time I first met you, you were so naive and curious...
I decided to try and approach you, but I was afraid that you would go furious...

So, I tried to get to know you by knowing the crowd, and I knew then that you're the one...
So, I introduced myself, and really hope that you too would want me to be your number one...

After a while, we had lunch, dinner and even snacks together...
But I haven't told you the reason that I want you forever...

We dated, watch movies, shopping and walked through the park...
I remembered that we walk in the dark...

I knew I've made mistake by not telling you seriously about how I felt...
But I was afraid that the result I could dealt...

So the end of semester came, and we texted...
But somehow I felt we started to drifted apart...

When the semester started again...
The thought of seeing you filled my brain...

But after that one time...
It's like you're just vanished and started to go mime...

I tried to text, I tried to call...
But every actions hit a wall...

You said you were busy with your friend...
But I thought that it was the end...

Then another problem came...
The sympathy started to go a flame...

I tried to solve her problem by changing my status...
But I don't know the consequence to us...

Now you're totally drifted completely away from me...
And I realized that I'm the one who paid the fee...

So, I set to single and reached for the phone...
But should I call her ask for forgiveness for the things I've atone...?

No comments:

Post a Comment